You may now have to know when to receive SMS messages or calls by flashing light through the application of Flash Notification Alert free and easy.
Application Flash Notification Alert wonderful is the easiest way to identify incoming calls, notifications and social media, SMS, is compatible with all smart phones that run the Android-based system.
Download Flash Notification Alert for all applications with easy-to-use devices. It is a wonderful alternative to ringing tones and vibration when you can hear or feel them in noisy places, or a quiet place when using the silent mode. Just open the flashing alerts flashlight at all notification and activated, select the color flash and that's all.
media to receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
1. You can change the flashing frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
2. It is best if you're inside and you can use it as a DJ or LED lights. In this application, you can control the intensity of flash messages.
3. lightning speed dedicated flash, flash frequency jumps to fast or slow.
4. battery saving mode when the battery is low blindfold off.
5. can run, turn off the lights flashing in the required time frame.
6. set speed flash twinkling.
7. you can run ON OFF / feature on the status of the device.
8. control modes: Flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode.
9. Very easy to use.
10.Interface in red to facilitate the application process control.
Flash notification alert is very easy to use.
Flash Notification Alert is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Flash Notification Alert (version 1.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.